What does it do?
Take advantage of the power and popularity of Facebook Messenger to get leads, retain and regain customers. Messenger Notifications for WooCommerce allows shops to connect to their Facebook page and send various notifications, such as order receipts and back in stock reminders.
Why Facebook Messenger?
Looking at multiple facts and data, Messenger has an open rate of 88% and a clickthrough of 56%. That is much higher than old-school email campaigns.
- 1.2 billion people use Messenger every month.
- There is no spam folder, so your customers can’t be missing out on your emails.
- There is a phenomenon called “email fatigue” and people are less and less comfortable providing their email addresses.
- There is less friction when opting-in as they receive something cool and useful in exchange.
- It’s much more personal.
- You can get in-depth information on your customers via their profile that you can never via email.
- All visitors that interact with your page can then be used as leads for future ad campaigns.
What are the features provided?
Messenger Notifications for WooCommerce allows you to send order receipts to your customer’s Messenger, as well as allowing them to opt-in to get reminded when a product that is currently out of stock goes back in stock.
Order receipt demo
Back in stock reminder demo
All the visitors that interact with the buttons can afterwards be imported in your Facebook Ad Campaigns. This way, you can target them you have new offers on or release a new product.
Installation and requirements
The only requirements are that you own a Facebook page and that your site is using an SSL certificate (https://).
In order to install and set up the plugin, you need to upload the zip file you download from your account or email once purchased, and activate the plugin. From the settings page, you will need to follow the 3 easy steps clearly detailed.
Feel free to check out our demo on https://demo.wpharvest.com.